Could an Inexpensive Piece of Metal Protect Your Company's Reputation?
Why use Kickout Flashing?
Omitting Kickout Flashing often leads to major damage behind the exterior cladding. Our Kickout Flashing diverts the water at the roof eave away from the wall and into the gutter, protecting your reputation and avoiding expensive future repairs.
As a professional contractor, you prefer to build right the first time and minimize liability down the road.
What makes Kickout Flashing the right choice?
- heavy-duty aluminum 3003 alloy (0.040” thick!)
- welded to create a strong, permanent and watertight joint which is far superior to a field formed kickout that is sealed with caulking
- will not deteriorate like plastic flashing
- our powder coated aluminum will not break down due to alkali hydroxides from concrete materials
- available in a variety of powder coated colors for extra durability and attractiveness
Kickout Flashing is manufactured by PBZ LLC in Lancaster County, Pa. We’ve taken knowledge gained from years of metal manufacturing and developed a long term solution that minimizes future liability at a remarkably low cost.
Meets and exceeds Energy Star Version 3 National Program Requirements for Water Management.